Terms and Conditions
Any works carried out are covered by our 2 year guarantee on all workmanship. This does not include general wear and tear. The manufacturer’s original guarantee applies to all materials. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Where replaced – All foams and fillings conform to furniture and furnishings (Fire) (Safety) regulations 1988 statutory instrument 1324 of 1988. Amended 1989, 1993, 2010.
Where treatable all materials meet the requirements for resistance to cigarette and match ignition in the 1988 safety regulations BS5852 Part 1 Source 0 (Cigarette) and 1 (Match)
Where the cover fabric is not treatable the inclusion of a fire resistant schedule 3 interliner is used on the main furniture body.
For contract upholstery all materials meet BS5852 Part 2 Source 5 (Crib 5) standards.
Carelessness causes fire – For further information please contact us.
Provision of Service Regulations
- Name : South West Upholstery Limited
- Legal form : A limited company incorporated in England and Wales
- Service : Furniture upholstery and repairs, bespoke furniture, fabric and foam supplier
- Registered office and postal address : 2 Charnwood House, Marsh Road, Ashton, Bristol, BS3 2NA
- Telephone : 0117 370 2745
- Email : [email protected]
- Public registers : Details about the limited company’s registration can be viewed at www.companieshouse.gov.uk under reference number 07930572.
- VAT number : 128 3942 02
- General terms and conditions : A written quotation shall always be provided before carrying out any work. Any materials deemed necessary when undertaking the work will be quoted for separately and approval will be gained before proceeding.
- Applicable law : Unless otherwise agreed, English law, with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
- Work Guarantees : All works guaranteed for 2 years from date of completion, this covers parts and labour, please see our full guarantee document for further information. Your statutory rights are not affected by our guarantee.
- Complaints : Please refer to below for our complaints policy.
We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied. To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible.
Either call us on 0117 370 2745, write to us at Unit 7 Novers Hill Trading Estate, Bedminster, Bristol, BS3 5QY, or email us at [email protected]. We always prefer to have a written record of any issues to ensure we respond to all points raised, but you are welcome to call to discuss any issues first of all.
We aim to respond within 5 days of receiving your complaint and where possible will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Service
As a Which? Trusted Trader we have a range of support services available to us and our customers. One of these services is access to an independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service, which enables our customers to seek an impartial review of a complaint in the unlikely event that we are unable to resolve it between ourselves.
This is a free service for the customer, offered by Dispute Resolution Ombudsman, an approved government scheme. Further information about the Ombudsman can be found here, or by telephoning them on 0117 456 6032.
If you have any queries on the above, please contact us on 0117 3702745.
South West Upholstery Limited
2 Charnwood House
Registered in England & Wales, Company No. 07930572. VAT GB 128 3942 02.
Information and disclaimers
We use reasonable care to ensure that the information appearing on this website is up to date and accurate. While South West Upholstery takes precautions to prevent the occurrence of errors and omissions the user of this website should not take the accuracy of the information for granted but should check directly with South West Upholstery. None of the material contained in this website is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
South West Upholstery has no control over the use to which the information may be put by the user and accordingly shall not be liable for any loss of profits or contracts or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of such information.
We make no warranty that the contents of this website are free from computer viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
Links to external sites
South West Upholstery cannot be held responsible for the content of any external websites to which this site may be linked.
Our approach to you
Pop in, email, or call for a quotation. We will fully understand your requirements and help to select materials.
We will provide a written quotation with a clear breakdown of costs, and it is valid for 30 days.
Our team will clearly communicate with you to handle the logistics of your requirements for a stress-free experience.