An independent British company
Bespoke Custom Made Furniture
Here at South West Upholstery, we love saving furniture from the landfill. However, we also recognise that sometimes this either isn't possible or a change in size or design is called for.
Introducing our bespoke furniture collection! With years of experience, here at South West Upholstery, we can cater to your bespoke upholstery needs. Whether you're after a bespoke "one-off" piece or as part of a bespoke upholstery range, we can help bring your designs to life! Available nationwide in the UK.
Bespoke Upholstery Services
A few things you might like to know about our Bespoke Upholstery services:
- Our frames are all handmade to order in Bristol, South West of England making them really bespoke upholstery pieces!
- We only use FSC approved wood for our bespoke upholstery projects
- The same upholsterer works on your bespoke upholstery piece from start to finish, taking great pride and satisfaction in it
- You can customise your bespoke furniture however you’d like, whether you want a different size, shape, fabric, or fillings
- You can order online through the website, discuss your requirements over the phone, or visit our dedicated showroom in Bristol.
- Our Bespoke Upholstery services may be based in Bristol, but we can deliver your furniture anywhere in the UK!
Our Custom Made Furniture Projects
Want to see what we can do when it comes to handmade furniture? Here are just a few examples of bespoke furniture we have made for household and contract customers. This service is available for both contract and domestic customers. You can choose from one of our sample designs, or create your own. The range is ever growing!
Bespoke furniture for Lounge café bars and Cosy Clubs
Working with our client, Loungers, we create bespoke upholstery furniture for their branches, customisable by design and fabric choice. It is great to be a part of creating a family-friendly atmosphere in the popular Lounges and a more sophisticated feel for their Cosy Clubs.
Customised Blaise Two Seat Sofa in Velvet
Jackie chose our ‘Blaise’ sofa for its minimalistic design and opted for a bright yellow velvet to complement her art-based interior, with multi-coloured buttons to pull the room together.
Cadbury Winged Armchair in Leather
Mr & Mrs Weakley loved the design of our Cadbury armchair, combined with the practicality of leather and a bespoke lumbar cushion in the base of the chair. Bespoke upholstery can help bring that touch of uniqueness to any home!
Smyth Chair Built to Order
Mrs Davis fell in love with our Smyth chair the moment she saw it. As her home has amazing views of the fields from the window, it suited their home perfectly and ordered some bespoke scatter cushions in the same fabric after receiving their upholstered chair.
Bespoke Living Room Furniture to Customer’s Design
Lyn was undertaking a complete transformation of her home and had very specific ideas about what she wanted her custom made furniture to look like, and what purpose it should serve. Working with her on her bespoke upholstery pieces, we created two upholstered lounge chairs, including a matching footstool for one, a large lounge sofa, a hallway sofa, a buttoned window seat and more. Don’t they look fabulous?