The cost to reupholster a chaise lounge
If you’re interested to find out the cost to reupholster a chaise lounge, you’ve come to the right place! We’ll give you a rough idea of the cost, and how to get a quotation for your chaise in particular. One fabulous thing about the chaise lounge is how much freedom there is in design, meaning that almost no two are alike!
Which? Trusted Traders
As a Which? Trusted Trader, part of our responsibility is to provide you with a written quotation which is as accurate as possible. We’ll do our very best to assess the chaise lounge for the necessary works, but even the most experienced upholsterer can’t see through fabric! If we find something when your chaise is stripped down, we will always call you and talk you through the work before proceeding.
How to provide a quotation
We can provide a quotation in number of ways:
- Contact Form: Upload a couple of photos here ( Contact us ) for a quick idea of how much upholstering your chaise might cost. One of our office team will usually provide a quotation within 24 hours.
- Social Media: If it’s easier for you, you can send a photo to us through Facebook or Twitter, or even Instagram. You might find yourself inspired by some of our previous work while you’re looking.
- Showroom: Perhaps you live near one of our showrooms or would like to browse our fabric samples? You’re very welcome to visit and bring a photo with you.
- Home Visit: If you’re unable to send a photo or simply would rather a home assessment, we can come out to you for free if you are in the wider Bristol/Bath area.
How much will it cost?
As a result of our decades of experience we have been able to develop a system to provide an estimated cost on furniture. For example, the cost to reupholster a large chaise lounge with button detail in material from our standard range would be around £696.00. If you have a smaller chaise with less or no button detail it could be more like £400.00. The price tends to vary as the design of a chaise lounge varies. That is why it’s best to have an image or to see the chaise ourselves.
There are a couple of other aspects to consider with your quotation:
- Frame repair and fillings - We always try our best to assess any necessary frame repairs or new fillings required, however there’s always an element of the unknown when reupholstering anything. We’ll always advise of additional costs before proceeding and will only do so if absolutely necessary – it’s pretty rare that this happens!
- Braid/studding/buttons - Whether you’d like any of these details is entirely up to you; keep it simple or add buttons to a plain arm, or maybe a contrasting colour braid around the edges.
- Wood finish – Sometimes a chaise has exposed wood areas that might be a little worse for wear, which we can smarten up. Or perhaps you’re looking for the wood to be painted like the above?
Getting your chaise to us
If you’re worried about how you’ll get your chaise to us, worry no more! We have an expert delivery team who would be happy to offer their service to ensure safe collection and delivery of your chaise lounge.
Choosing your material
We have a wide range of fabrics to choose from, and leathers too if that’s more your style. Take a look at our suppliers pages or visit us to browse our fabric collections. With thousands to choose from you’re certain to find the perfect fabric. We can even send samples directly to your home for you to consider in different light and times of day.
Contact us today
We’d love to hear from you if you would like to know the cost to reupholster a chaise lounge – just use any of the methods above or give us a call on 0117 370 2745. We look forward to hearing from you!